Welcome

This blog is written and created for the Whole Musician: in mind, body and spirit. The possibilities for practice, playing and performing are infinite...In this blog I share Practice Ideas for the Whole Musician as inspiration, information and as a portal into your musical imagination.

Happy Practicing!

Heartfully,
Jennifer

Monday, July 9, 2012

Creative Circles #3, Body As The Principal Instrument





I consider my body, my Principal Instrument, to which I add the flute and make music. 


So, the Body Circle it is a very important part of my Practice Circles. Let's take just one Element of our Practice Circle at a time and make that into a set of Circles too. We will start with the BODY.  Please remember your Body includes your mind, brain and imagination too! Here are a few ideas to explore in this Circle. 
You could also take each of these Elements of Practice and Create another Circle of more detail and de-light. 


The possibilities are infinite :-).


What is in your Body Circle and how do you activate these during your Practice?


Here are some that are in mine:



No comments:

Post a Comment